Reference: 4860 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Execute all administrative functions accurately in an effective and efficient manner
- Capture, maintain and reconcile monthly creditor’s invoices and statements
- Prepare, capture and process payments to creditors
- Submit proof of payments and remittances to all suppliers for payments made
- Prepare, capture and reconcile monthly credit card purchases and statements
- Report and comment on outstanding items on creditor age analysis
- Prepare, process and reconcile petty cash for all branches
- Organise and file all financial documents produced and received in a timely and organised filing system
- Compile and maintain accounts payable records by checking and approving purchase orders for payment
- Prepare invoice deduction notices, as and when necessary
- Answer all vendor inquiries.
- Grade 12
- Relevant qualification in administration/accounting would be advantageous
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- SYSPRO experience is advantageous
- Willingness to work overtime as and when required
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com