Reference: 5053 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Process all invoices for payment accurately and completely on the accounting system.
- Ensure all invoices are properly authorised in accordance with the levels of authority and allocated to correct supplier and general ledger accounts.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to payments and supplier ledger accounts.
- Attending to queries and claims on the supplier reconciliations and responsible for resolving all queries and claims in a timeous manner.
- Liaising with suppliers regarding outstanding invoices, POD’s and supplier related queries.
- Must ensure that any settlements, discounts or rebates are calculated accurately and deducted where applicable.
- Frequent follow up on credit requests, outstanding invoices and statements and credit applications.
- Checking and correcting of all store purchases in an accurate and timeous manner.
- Communicating of all store purchase errors to stores in a structured manner.
- Match and capturing of all payments against correct invoices in relevant Supplier accounts.
- Ensure that all documents are in order and filed correctly.
- Load authorised amounts for payment on the electronic banking system.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Utilizing journal entries to accurately transfer all payments and/or expenses to correct companies by using the intercompany loan accounts.
- Creating Provisions and accruals on the accounting records.
- Good Excel skills
- Degree/ Diploma in accounting
- Basic accounting knowledge (recognising valid tax invoices and credit notes, writing journals, payment terms, calculations skills, etc.)
- Experience in a creditors department
- Experience in a very fast pace environment.
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to perform tasks correctly and on time
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Pastel Partner Experience
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com