Reference: 5230 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- The candidate should be able to perform the full creditors clerk function up to supplier age analysis and supplier statement reconciliations, as well as have worked in a team in a very high-pressure deadline driven environment.
- Supplier Invoices
- Ensure all invoices have approved orders attached before processing
- Full audit performed on invoices preformed before processing
- Capture invoices on Sage Evolution
- Ensure all invoices are captured within deadline
- Supplier Reconciliations
- Perform monthly supplier reconciliations on all suppliers in age analysis
- Ensure all reconciling items are sorted out within one month
- Follow up with managers and suppliers to sort out reconciling items
- Ensure all supplier are reconciled before preparing for payment
- Payment to suppliers
- All suppliers to be added as beneficiary on Nedbank site
- Create payment requisitions and attached invoices, recon and supplier ledger to payment batch
- Load payments into bank and send to authorised managers to check and release.
- Once paid, all invoices to be filed in correct files
- Remittance advices to be emailed to supplier to ensure accurate allocations.
- Ensure aging on supplier age analysis is correct after cash book has been updated.
- We perform weekly and monthly payments.
- Ensure suppliers are not double paid and follow up with any debit balances if needed.
- Statutory Requirements
- Sound knowledge of VAT processing and the implications thereof
- Ensure all invoices have VAT numbers if registered.
- Ensure all ordering processes are followed as per the company financial manual.
- Audit , control and process all supplier invoices as per financial manual.
- Payment controls to be adhered to as per financial manual.
- External Audit
- Preparing full creditors audit file to be reviewed by Balance Sheet manager before external audit commence
- Assist Financial Managers with all audit queries relating to suppliers.
- Ad-Hoc Requests
- Support the Financial Managers and Chief Financial Officer with any queries relating to Creditors department.
- Financial Diploma – Advantage
- 3 years Creditors Clerk Experience
- Hospitality Experience Advantage
- Sage Evolution
- Intermediate/advance MS Office knowledge
- Nedbank Bank Processing advantage
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com