Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Preparation: Including verifying calculations on invoices and presenting documentation to the manager for authorisation.
- Month-end: Instruct computer inputs department to close all creditors, obtain creditors printouts back from computer department, conduct creditors recons (determine which invoices need to be paid), compare recon payments and sign off recons.
- Recons, which includes preparing a timeous payment release as per the date supplied by the accountant, checking all invoices and following up on outstanding invoices and receiving printouts and EFT payment proofs.
- Tyre admin: Listing vehicles that were fitted to vehicles during breakdowns and submitting info to the tyre personnel/depot managers and following up.
- Pay clearing agents at all border crossings as requested. Rebate costs when additional clearings are required from clients.
- Verify all costs through software/agents to ensure that costs are accurate. Check for duplication of costs.
- Manage CHEP admin when required from time to time.
- Send shipping lists to parking depots as soon as received and update.
- Assist with admin duties from time to time as requested by the manager or directors.
- Proven relevant experience.
- Thorough knowledge of CHEP procedures.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com