Reference: 5709 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- The Creditors Manager will ensure that the department operates smoothly, maintain accurate and complete records regarding payments to suppliers and support Creditors department staff members. You will also serve as a liaison between the Creditors department and both internal and external parties.
- Managing a team of 7 creditor bookkeepers (dealing with HR aspects)
- Motoring of age analysis – making sure that no invoices surpass 30 days aging
- Dealing will all municipal refunds upon sale of properties
- Cash flow monitoring and forecasting
- Dealing with queries from various internal departments and suppliers
- Reviewing of creditors reconciliations
- Reviewing of tenant recoveries
- Approving daily payments list
- Monthly reporting on outstanding creditors
- Compiling of stats
- BCom or equivalent
- Articles or experience at small audit/accounting practice beneficial or similar work experience (registration not required)
- Intermediate excel skills
- 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Excellent work ethic
- Deadline driven
- Experience in managing a team
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com