Reference: SJ 6929
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Reviewing and preparation of supplier payment batches (complete, accurate, authorised)
- Follow-up and necessary delegation of follow-up/s of any/all queries relating to payment batches
- Stores’ petty cashes
- Franchisor monthly invoices, payments and reconciliations
- Maintaining creditors files and supporting documentation
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly Reporting to management on creditor status / outstanding payments
- Debit order reconciliations to supporting documentation
- Take-on of new suppliers’ processes and documentation
- Maintaining of processes of suppliers bank details to be uploaded on bank folder
- Grade 12
- A bookkeeping/accounting qualification an advantage
- Working experience in a creditors areas (non-negotiable)
- Experience of supervising a team (previous experience is non-negotiable)
- Pastel Evolution knowledge will be a strong advantage
- People management skills (previous experience is non-negotiable)
- Strong understanding of the creditor function (previous experience is non-negotiable)
- Needed to be the “head of the creditors department” already, and not creditors clerk experience.
- Excellent reconciliation skills and financial applicable technical knowledge
- High computer literacy (MS Outlook, MS Office especially Excel, Pastel Evolution)
- Completely proficient in English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Structured and organised approach
- Self starter, flexible, energetic, confident
- Strong resistance to pressure and experience of a high volume environment
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org