Reference: 5327 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Maintain & optimise our Hubspot configuration
- Advise, decide on and deliver usable queries for management toward their individual business strategies and for horizontal cross-selling strategies.
- Provide presentable data for business plans
- Provide training for top and middle management on usability of dashboards and guest feedback habits
- Ensure data consistency and integrity with other internal systems
- Build and manage email templates
- Work with marketing team and business units to setup and execute marketing campaigns (email)
- New field creation and management
- Report building
- Troubleshoot any technical issues
- Ensure consistent naming convention for multi-location firms
- Perform regular list hygiene to maintain health of our database.
- Create and manage forms
- Create and manage workflows
- Design and track automated customer journeys including the welcome experience.
- Analyse performance of email strategies and campaigns and drive continuous optimization of performance, considering factors such as seasonality, customer segments, competitor behaviour, historical successes.
- Use analytics to make decisions; A/B test, analyse results and build updates accordingly.
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to the role, working collaboratively with other teams to support key initiatives and get things done.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification. Ideally a Bachelor’s Degree with Auditing / Data Science / Statistics / Mathematics / Information Technology or Marketing Science as majors
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in data science, business analysis, business intelligence or marketing automation
- Advanced understanding of marketing automation implementation strategies with tools like Hubspot, Pardot, Salesforce or similar. Hubspot experience & certifications preferable
- Excellent command of Afrikaans & English, with exceptional writing and communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- SQL querying, BI software and advanced Microsoft Office skills a plus
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
- Understand what the business does and how it does it.
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytic skills with a proven record for structuring and solving problems, drawing conclusions, and formulating recommendations
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org