Reference: SJ 6810
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- The incumbent would be responsible for the support and implementation of our corporate social investment strategy, including the administration of operating processes and standards, to ensure cost-effective rationalisation of projects.
- Applicants for this position must be in possession of a relevant Tertiary Qualification with a minimum of 2-4 years’ related experience.
- Experience in the administration and financial acumen of CSI trusts, would assist in the application Microsoft Office Packages (Excel; PowerPoint; Word)
- Meticulous attention to detail, good organisational, communication and administrative skills is essential.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org