Reference: 9107 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Engage with Debtors on a professional manner
- Resolving daily Debtors queries and keep tracking via emails
- Follow-up on Debtors enquiries received, issues and the tracking thereof
- Output statements as part of month-end process
- Debtors’ reconciliations
- Maintaining debtors’ files and supporting documentation
- Ensure debtor collection are in line with the agreed budget process, i.e.,timeframes
- Reporting to management on outstanding debtors
- Receipting and allocations
- Ad hoc duties
- Matric/ Grade 12
- Proven working experience in similar roles.
- 3-5 years’ work experience, including debtors’ administration and reporting.
- Computer literacy with advanced excel skills
- Good verbal & written English communication and interpersonal skills essential
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace