Reference: MLR 6894
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Customer management
- Process POD and invoicing
- “Red-Flag” Invoice follow ups
- Sending Statements
- Request remittance
- Customer payments list and recon
- Handle customer queries
- Ensure punctual payments
- Ensure all client deadlines are met on monthly basis
- Preplanning of POD to be posted
- Create POD checklist
- Ensure max POD collections before cutoff date
- Load cons follow up
- Invoices with POD to be filed electronically
- General Adhoc Admin Duties
- General Invoicing and POD reporting
- General other admin assistance
- Grade 12 / Matric
- 1 -2 years’ experience in general administration
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Email/Internet)
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Valid Code 08 driver’s license/own reliable vehicle
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com