Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Controlling delivery notes, prices, mass, clients and quotes in order to ensure accuracy.
- Enter order numbers into the system as they are received from clients.
- Create spread sheets with cargo load details of clients that require global invoices.
- Request orders if they have not yet been received and follow up daily via telephone and email.
- Cross-check delivery notes and load numbers.
- Electronically complete and print invoices as delivery notes are received (via PaperTrail or from depots).
- Send client invoices directly from the computer systems as soon as invoices are completed.
- Complete delivery notes on PaperTrail as soon as an invoice is completed on the computer system.
- At month-end, ensure that all delivery notes at hand are invoiced and compile monthly reports as required by management.
- Change the date on the computer system every morning after the necessary reports have been obtained and before the current day’s invoicing commences.
- Make a copy of the previous day’s invoices on a daily basis and submit to the mail department.
- Make a copy of the last page of the sales ledger on a daily basis.
- Create a summary of the number of un-invoiced cargo loads on the system.
- Handle all enquiries received via email or telephone.
- Follow up on outstanding orders.
- Send employer a summary of the outstanding orders every Monday.
- Responsible for sending duplicate copies as requested by clients.
- Ensure that the cargo loads of clients that work via external portals are closed after invoicing.
- Must be a skilled debtors clerk with at least 5 years’ relevant experience in a business environment such as transport, where the pressure and volumes are high.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org