Reference: 5382 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Assist the Producer Accountant to ensure timeous weekly grower payments.
- Assist in raising invoices, credits & debits timeously.
- Weekly client statements and overseeing debtors ageing.
- Checks and balances on weekly sales.
- Reconciliation of income per week.
- Allocating of funds & resolving related queries.
- Ensuring compliance from clients.
- Ad hoc grower/client queries.
- Maintain invoice files.
- Update client terms & information.
- Keep accounts updated on changes to details & assist with recons.
- Capturing of Exchange rates.
- Diploma or Degree in Finance/Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a fruit export environment required, preferably within grower payments and/or debtors.
- Fruit Industry – export markets and products.
- Accounting exposure with a debtors and income focus.
- Dipar, Paltrack and/or Vitrax knowledge will be an advantage.
- ERP Solution knowledge.
- Excellent computer literacy; MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com