Reference: 5532 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Oversee billing to client, ensure invoices done according to client specifications and timelines
- Send invoices to customers and address all relevant queries
- Customer Payment allocations
- Keep detailed project tracking sheet
- Assist with administration of inventory on system
- Inventory recons
- Candidate should have qualification and previous experience as debtors controller, or other relevant project administration experience
- Strong admin skills and attention to detail, accurate, thorough and methodical
- Good planning, organization and problem-solving skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure, adhering to monthly deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fully computer literate in MS Excel (intermediate skill level, not beginner)
- Previous knowledge of pastel partner and advantage
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com