Reference: 5620 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Accurate capturing of data
- Processing data
- Ensure that all relevant documentation is submitted correctly.
- Daily update of information
- Handling all tenant queries and internal queries.
- Capturing and processing all invoices (documents)
- Make sure all documents are appropriately signed off/approved.
- Ensure that claims are paid timeously and correctly.
- Maintain the accounts receivable systems to ensure complete and accurate records
- Prepare a monthly debtor report and submit monthly.
- Customer record creation applications as needed to be completed with correct information.
- Ensure all payments due from debtors, insurance claims are collected on time and in a professional manner.
- Coordination, collection and reconciliation of staff debtors
- Assisting with the administration of all tenant debit orders
- Issuing of all invoices and statements to the tenants monthly within stipulated deadlines
- Capturing and processing of collection related journal entries
- Ad hoc requests from management.
- BCom (Financial Management) or similar
- Valid South African ID
- No criminal record
- Computer literate – knowledge of specific software e.g. GAAP, Sage Evolution
- Excellent communication skills and fully bilingual
- Strong administrative skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com