Reference: 5907 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- To be successful in this role you will need to be able to work to strict deadlines, work well under pressure, multi-task and enjoy contributing to a fun, professional working environment.
- Our client is looking to bring on board a Debtors and Creditors Clerk that specifically has experience in Freight Forwarding and/or Export Logistics.
- A tertiary qualification will be beneficial
- Debtors or Creditors experience in Freight Forwarding and/or Export Logistics non-negotiable
- Team Player with a sense of humour
- Strong work ethic
- High level of accuracy under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and manage high volume workload with limited supervision Strong communication skills – experience in conversing in logistic terms
- Well versed in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Exceptional Problem Solving
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com