Consultant: Soné Johnson
- Capture Franchisee Royalty and Marketing invoices and email to franchisees by the 5th of every month.
- Generate invoices to franchisees for stock, stationery, store build, vouchers franchise fees, etc., email by the 5th of every month.
- Capture and email all catering and voucher invoices.
- Invoice internal store transfers – stationery and marketing stock to franchisees.
- Generate Statements and send by the 10th of every month. Attend to all queries and to resolve as soon as possible.
- Prepare franchisees debit order schedules and load on bank by the 10th of every month.
- Prepare a monthly analysis of accounts, which shows franchisee receipts for the month and how arrears will be addressed.
- Prepare monthly rental calculations.
- Maintain Franchisee Customer Accounts and sundry debtor’s accounts and match all receipts.
- Follow up weekly on all outstanding monies on all companies in the group.
- Capturing of Petrol Cards and Company Credit cards.
- Maintenance of the asset register, asset purchases, asset disposal and asset transfers for all companies in the Group.
- Journal entries pertaining to assets (deprecation, disposals and transfer of assets)
- Bookkeeping qualification.
- Pastel Partner Training.
- Min. 5 years’ experience as a Debtor and Fixed Asset Clerk (minimum 5 years).
- Excellent language skills.
- Solid mathematical prowess.
- Reasoning ability.
- Computer skills, including knowledge of accounting software, internet software, payroll systems, as well as spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Good customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Can complete tasks accurately and timorously in line with company’s policies and procedures.
- Is dependable and takes responsibility for own actions.
- Takes initiative.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com