Reference: 5666 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Manage and present, daily and weekly reports
- Cost accounting & finance support
- Sales order processing
- First point of contact for customer queries
- Bulk wine movement tracking and reconciliation
- Stock holding reconciliations
- Forecasting, dry goods ordering and production scheduling
- It is a new position and the role will change in line with the requirements of the business
- An accounting/cost accounting qualification
- 3 to 5 years comparable experience or preferably completed accounting/audit articles
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solver and hard working
- Excel skills are non-negotiable, and knowledge of computer accounting software will be advantageous
- Available to work UK hours
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com