Consultant: Christa Mostert
A premium wine producer in Stellenbosch requires a Finance Officer.
- Full debtors function: Invoicing, account follow-ups, process account applications.
- Full creditors function: Capturing, reconciling; pay monthly and weekly supplier accounts.
- HR: Basic HR responsibilities, i.e. leave management, Pastel Payroll (very small team of people).
- Stock control: Orders, stock takes, warehouse replenishments. Must be able to work with multiple warehouses/dispatch centres.
- Exports: Have an intermediate knowledge of exports & export procedures.
- Management reports: Weekly & monthly.
- Budget forecasts.
- Cashflow projections.
- Cashbook processing: Bank, petty cash , credit card.
- Day-to-day handling of correspondence.
- Annual BEE renewal, vehicle licensing, etc.
- SARS: Customs (would be advantageous).
- Ad hoc tasks.
- Flexible and able to help wherever needed.
- Able to take charge and oversee general ops on the farm when needed.
- Able to lead the team and motivate staff when there is high demand for performance.
- Good management and interpersonal skills required.
- Good telephone etiquette and great PR skills needed. Candidate will work with both clients and suppliers alike and will need to be friendly and welcoming.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org