Consultant: Soné Johnson
A dynamic fruit distribution company based in Stellenbosch has a vacancy for a Financial Accountant.
- General ledger bookkeeping (IFRS)
- Financial planning and analysis.
- Grower payments.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting/Management Accounting.
- Honours degree in Accounting/Management Accounting (desirable).
- Driver’s license.
- SAICA/CIMA/SAIPA professional registration.
- Commercial experience – post-articles (2 years).
- Groups reporting (desirable).
- ERP system experience (3-4 years).
- Inventory/export systems experience (desirable).
- IFRS knowledge.
- INCO terms (desirable).
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org