Reference: 4341 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- The Financial Analyst is responsible to provide financial information to support Management decision making by ensuring valid, accurate, complete and timely financial and operational information is available. Additionally, the Financial Analyst should take responsibility for the improvement of finance department efficiency and assist other staff to improve efficiency in their day-to-day tasks.
- Develop and maintain integrated Customer/Course Profitability Reporting tools
- Develop and maintain integrated Product Utilisation Reporting tools using advanced Microsoft Office tools to extract and process data into useful information
- Develop and maintain output/productivity measurement
- Responsible for business casing for investments
- Assist with the preparation of Budgets and Forecasts
- Cost Management – investigate and identify cost saving opportunities
- Develop and prepare Investors reporting packs
- Provide financial assistance to operational managers in their decision-making processes
- Contribute to the implementation of new financial systems and processes
- Responsible (in collaboration with the IT division) for large scale review of company databases and data structures to ensure accuracy and quality of data for operational and reporting purposes
- Prepare variance analysis reports for management, ensure all variances are understood and corrective action are taken
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations and correction of imbalances found to ensure accuracy of financial statements
- Prepare accurate and timely financial and management accounts for specified entity
- Timely preparation of information to support VAT returns
- Assist with external audit including but not limited to prepare audit work papers and liaising with auditors, dealing with queries
- Review weekly supplier payments
- Minimum 5 years of commercial experience
- Proven ability in converting “Big Data” into useful information / reports
- Proven ability creating “live” reporting which can be updated/refreshed with minimal external input
- CIMA or CA qualified
- Experience in management accounting in a multi-currency environment
- Advanced MS Excel (Data Models, Pivot Tables, Data Integration)
- Proven track record in building and maintaining complex financial models / profitability analysis
- SaaS or e-commerce industry experience beneficial
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org