Reference: 5456 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Creditors invoice processing in fruit accounting system & Pastel
- Creditors period reconciliations for all creditors
- Follow up & resolve all creditors queries
- Managing short term insurance policies
- Customs invoice processing in fruit accounting system
- Account sale administration and verification
- Assisting FM and assistant FM with daily administration & ad hoc tasks
- Updating of excel schedules and correspondence to related parties
- Updating of asset register and processing of depreciation journals
- Payment approvals on online system
- Release of forex payments and UCR administration
- Monthly statutory reports for Stats SA etc.
- Annual application for Tax clearance certificates
- Assistance with annual audit and related queries
- General office administrative tasks
- Assistance with arranging meetings and functions
- BCom/BAcc/BCompt degree & relevant experience would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure in a seasonal environment
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Good language skills in English and Afrikaans
- Computer literacy: MS office competency with focus on excel
- Required to work during December & January high season
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org