Reference: 5944 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Plan and oversee annual and quarterly audits
- Perform effective risk and control assessments
- Complete audits on time and submit reports to auditing senior
- Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Good understanding of IFRS or another accounting framework
- Proven experience as an auditor
- In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices
- International exposure particularly auditing American companies
- Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Accounting
- Completed SAICA audit articles/learnership
- 0 to 2 years’ post articles/learnership experience in auditing
- Qualified Chartered Accountant CA(SA) / CPA equivalent (advantageous)
- Excel – above average
- Fair understanding of an ERP system
- USGaap experience
- Caseware working papers (auditing module)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com