Reference: 5897 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Our client, a firm of Chartered Accountants, needs the services of a compiler for their offices in George and / or Mossel Bay. For the ideal candidate, who can accept service as soon as possible, the firm offers a pleasant and stimulating environment where excellent experience can be gained at all levels.
- B.Accounting degree at a SAICA approved university
- Completed SAICA / SAIPA clerkship
- High technical proficiency (IFRS, IFRS for SMEs, Companies Act, International Auditing Standards and Taxation)
- Preparation of financial statements that comply with “IFRS, and IFRS for SMEs” in terms of company law
- Management of a portfolio of clients (including fees, work-in-process and debtors)
- Work directly with clients
- Managing more than one compilation at a time
- Managing and taking responsibility for the budgets as well as deviations therefrom
- Writing reports and management letters
- Responsible for CQS related updates and queries, as well as managing templates
- Assist with the management of SAICA trainee accountants and the TSR / PSR / ANA process on a timely basis
- Leads the compilation team with clients in the absence of the director
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Caseware
- MS Excel and MS Word literacy at a high level
- Has the ability to take the lead and work well within a group context and with people from different backgrounds
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Pleasant and strong personality
- Responsible and committed to “go the extra mile”
- Must be able to demonstrate personal and time management in order to meet deadlines
- Decent and fluent in languages
- Dedicated to quality service
- Must be willing and able to provide assistance and guidance to junior staff
- Own transport and valid driver’s license are required
- Travel to clients, locally and nationally, is required
- Overtime will be required from time to time in order to meet deadlines
- Must be fluent in Afrikaans and English (speaking, reading and writing)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org