Reference: 5339 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Full bookkeeping function to trial balance
- Checking and updating of invoices
- Updating of creditors purchase orders
- Debtors and creditors recons
- Posting and reconciling of Bank accounts
- Petty cash managing and reconciling
- Management accounts
- Processing and checking of daily payments
- Preparation for annual audit
- Monthly statements
- Intercompany invoices and payments
- Assisting with annual budgets
- Assisting with cash flow management
- BCom with Financial Accounting or similar
- SAWIS experience will be beneficial but it is not a requirement
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com