Reference: 5662 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Lead and develop finance team members.
- Maintain a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties.
- Liaison with Management and assist with the preparations for monthly financial review meetings.
- Assist with the preparation of timeous consolidated financial management accounts.
- Assist with the annual budget and quarterly forecast processes.
- Maintain the necessary controls over sales and expenditure.
- Control and manage the ledgers (GL, AR and AP) and take ownership of the accuracy of financial records.
- Review and signoff all monthly balance sheet and income statement reconciliations.
- Responsible for submissions and reconciliations of all statutory obligations comprising Income, Payroll and Customs Taxes, as well as other regulatory filings.
- Responsible for assisting with year-end and internal audits and deliverables, including liaison with external auditors.
- Review standard cost and consumption variance reports and drive investigations to identify the reasons for discrepancies.
- Administer the periodic update of standard costs.
- Oversee monthly stock counts, review variance reports and advise corrective action.
- Diligently manage cash flow by actively monitoring bank accounts on a daily basis to ensure optimal returns on working capital.
- Perform detailed review of all documents submitted in support of payment runs.
- Liaise with bank on all forex trading activities.
- Ensure the completeness of all export sales documentation.
- Prepare quarterly BBBEE monitoring reports and assist with preparations for annual BBBEE verification.
- Provide financial technical support to FM with detailed knowledge of IFRS and relevant tax legislation.
- Prepare and compile advanced reports and presentations with minimal guidance, utilizing creative information.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required by the FM or MD.
- CA(SA) or CIMA preferred.
- Honours degree in relevant field of study.
- Minimum 3 years’ management experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience post articles.
- Manufacturing Experience is non-negotiable. Experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, Stock Control and Costings.
- Sound Management and Financial Skills (planning, organizing, coordinating, resource allocation, control).
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel is non-negotiable.
- Experience with ERP systems and MIS software is a pre-requisite. MS Dynamics NAV and Jet Reports experience is advantageous.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Understanding of Legislations, Compliance and Procedures.
- Innovative and Creative.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com