Reference: 5939 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Ensure that the accounting and administrative functions are organized in a cost effective and efficient fashion.
- Oversee financial functions including accounting, payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable collection, procurement, taxation, BEE reporting.
- Responsible for the preparation of complete, accurate and timely financial reports and performance analysis for the Group and Management requirements, for statutory local
statements requirements and for corporate consolidation statement requirements.
- Implement, evaluate effectiveness and enforce internal control procedures to attain a good control over financial matters and financial reporting.
- Good understanding of the business in order enable business growth and efficiencies with relevant financial tools
- Build a Controllership team to support the high growth business.
- Registered Chartered Accountant (CA) with at least three years post-articles commercial finance experience.
- Leadership skills: Dealing with direct report employees, local management and corporate management will require leadership qualities to attain corporate objectives.
- Communication: Expresses ideas effectively to individuals or groups both in oral or written form. An open line of communication with the Corporate Finance team is key.
- Initiative: Making attempts to influence events to achieve goals; self-starting; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- Analytical skills: Demonstrating logical reasoning and critical thinking to solve business challenges and to improve processes.
- Relevant computer and system experience: You should demonstrate computer and systems knowledge and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Office programs. ERP systems implementation knowledge is a key requirement and experience in Microsoft Business Central will be an added advantage.
- Flexibility – 3 remote work days with core hours being 10:00 – 15:00. We are output, not input focused.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org