Consultant: Soné Johnson
A business that’s based in Camps Bay is looking for an experienced Financial Controller who can assist with financial management combined with occasional operational assistance. The person will be working alongside the Residential Specialist and Group Financial Manager.
- Calculating monthly amount due to owners of serviced apartments.
- Preparing and loading monthly serviced apartment payments to owners.
- Assisting with project management reports on serviced apartments.
- Monthly charge out to body corporates.
- Compiling of monthly Financial Reporting Pack.
- Assist and liaise with auditors at financial year end.
- Coordinate and assist with stock counts.
- Control access to general stores.
- Petty cash control.
- Ensure all financial controls are followed by staff.
- Grade 12 or equivalent as minimum requirement.
- Financial Management Degree / Diploma is advantageous.
- Previous experience in a similar financial position.
- Familiar with regular duties and procedures in the Finance Department.
- MS Office (Word, Excel and email) is essential.
- Sage Evolution experience is advantageous.
- Opera experience is advantageous.
- Must be reliable, responsible and dependable to fulfill obligations.
- Must show attention to detail and initiative by taking control of tasks.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be friendly and service-orientated.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com