Reference: 4275 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- The Financial Controller is responsible for producing the financial management accounts for the business on a monthly basis.
- The Financial Controller is also responsible for the development, implementation and modification of internal controls and company policies and procedures.
- Forecast and budget preparation.
- Measuring financial performance against key performance indicators.
- Keeping accurate financial records and reconciliations of key accounts.
- Maintaining accurate fixed asset and tax asset registers.
- Preparing and balancing of the bank reconciliations.
- Performing cost benchmarking studies to identify areas of cost saving.
- Propose and implement financial best practices.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Forecast cash flow positions related to borrowing needs and available funds.
- Support and prepare for the annual financial audit.
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
- Management of the finance department and staff.
- CIMA or CA, or Bachelor degree/Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Good leadership and communication skills demonstrated on application
- Staff management experience
- Power BI systems knowledge will be advantageous
How to Apply:
- Forward your comprehensive CV to Exceed Human Resource Consultants on email@example.com
- If you are already registered – please forward your CV with the relevant reference number to the consultant you are at present registered with in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the exclusive right to conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants, who have received no feedback within 30 days of the closing date, must please accept their application as unsuccessful
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org