Reference: 5918 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Lead, build, strengthen and mentor an established finance team comprising 20 people.
- Provide planning and leadership to all the group’s finance and accounting activities, to optimise and drive our financial performance.
- Deliver robust, timely, accurate and actionable financial reporting for all our divisions.
- Contribute fully to the development of our strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis of operational parameters to provide guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers to drive change and profitability.
- Work with senior management teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans.
- Manage and deliver to the complete financial calendar including monthly and quarterly reporting, all board reporting and meeting, budgeting processes, reviews and amendments.
- Manage and optimise our all our day to day treasury operations including working capital.
- Develop business processes and structures to centralise core financial operations in Mauritius for each business unit.
- Oversee the procurement function to deliver robust process and leverage strategic procurement to deliver material savings to group operations.
- Lead and drive development and maintenance of our financial and administrative IT strategies and infrastructure in support of all administrative functions.
- Ensure consistent and effective regulatory compliance including planning and overseeing complete audit.
- Manage our policies, strategies and execution around
- planning our investment program,
- funding our capital requirements,
- lead, plan and manage all banking relationships to deliver timely funding to operations
- taxation planning,
- disposals and acquisitions,
- establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including suppliers, customers, banks and regulatory authorities.
- 10-15 years’ experience in a professional and dynamic financial environment, with a preference for agriculture, FMCG, manufacturing, or distribution ideally with some international exposure.
- Proven leadership ability with building a disciplined, effective and dynamic growth oriented team
- Strong attention to detail at a systems and process level
- Commercially astute, articulate, hands on, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Strong IT skills with a good understanding of changes and opportunities to lever IT to optimise the business and drive growth.
- Integrity, openness and a commitment to good governance.
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and attention to detail.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org