Reference: CM 6934
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Preparation and management of operating and capital budgets
- Application of internal financial controls and controls
- Management and maintenance of computerized financial systems
- Asset register management and control
- Accurate and timely financial reporting
- Preparation of financial statements
- Supervision and control of administrative staff and
- Management of general accounting and administrative functions.
- An appropriate tertiary qualification (CA, CIMA, SAIPA) a completed learning contract
- Good, relevant financial and management experience
- Strong analytical and administrative skills
- Must be able to work under strict deadlines and pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Characterized by honesty, drive, strict discipline and the ability to function on one’s own initiative.
- Experience in an agricultural environment will be beneficial
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com