Reference: 5508 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Preparing and reviewing cost proposals to clients.
- Managing debtors and creditors (sending out invoices and following up on payment, managing all supplier invoices and making timeous payments).
- Administrating the Payroll.
- Managing annual budget expenditure and compiling budget proposals for each financial year.
- Compiling documentation for board meetings including a financial report and cash flow projection for the following 12 months.
- Budget reconciliation of closed-out projects with inputs from engineering manager and sales team.
- Liaising with the external accounting firm on annual financial statements and audit.
- Office and HR management
- Managing of other office staff.
- Administrating insurance (general company / project / marine) as well as yearly revision of insurance policies.
- Completing other HR tasks (recruiting, staff contracts, leave management, employee induction & preparation of workspace, scheduling performance appraisals, record keeping and upkeep of forms)
- Maintaining company documentation (CIPC registration, VAT registration, workman’s compensation fund, etc.)
- Organising team building events (mainly annual team building weekend) and year-end functions.
- BCom or BAcc degree with accountancy at least up to second year
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge/experience of Xero, PaySpace and ReceiptBank
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org