Reference: 5525 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Responsible for providing financial control review and support (typically in the form of data reconciliation & processing, cost control and 1st level financial overview) to the assigned financial manager of the business unit.
- Assume the primary day-to-day reconciliation and control responsibilities of financial-related activities within the business unit.
- Ensures financial practices and information are in line with company policy.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts & Financial Reporting
- Cost Analysis & Control
- Supplier Invoices
- Supplier Reconciliations
- Payment to suppliers
- Cash Control & Banking
- Fixed Assets
- Accounts receivable
- Financial Degree/Diploma – Advantage
- 2 years Financial Accountant Experience
- Sage Evolution
- Opera PMS system experience advantage
- Advance MS Office knowledge
- ABSA/Nedbank Bank Processing advantage
- Sound knowledge of VAT processing and the implications thereof
- Assist with reconciling VAT payable/receivable on a monthly basis
- Assist with compiling the monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation file, to ensure integrity of financial statement line items presented
- Assist Financial Managers with all audit queries
- Support the business as and when ad-hoc financial request come in and provide information that is accurate, of a high standard and delivered within required timeframes
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com