Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Operational Cost Control & Budget Management
- Accurate management of costs within FAP framework
- Proactive management & Forecasting of actual costs vs budgeted costs to avoid overspending
- Capital Expense Requests (CER) Preparation/Management Farms/Projects
- Accurate Feasibility analysis with necessary backup
- Timeous submission according to Global policy & procedures
- Approved Capex – Assist to manage all spending within approved CER parameters
- Accounting Records / Policies / IFRS / Annual External Audits
- Accounting: good clean accounting records – that adhere to Co Policies, IFRS & US GAAP
- Smooth, time efficient external audit & audit findings report with no material findings
- Internal Controls
- Timeous provision of management accounts (data quality & useful tools) incl. variance reporting
- HFM Reporting to Corporate
- Per Box to Divisional Consolidation Team
- Timeous, accurate AFS according to IFRS
- GL Recons
- Working Capital
- AR management – assist in management of farms risk and decrease WC
- AP management – manage risk and decrease WC
- Responsible to manage Legal Room and filing for all Farms & Projects related items
- Staff well-being
- Formal tertiary accounting qualifications with at least 10 years’ accounting work experience – preferably in the fruit and/or primary agricultural industry.
- Good computer software skills (MS Office and Accpac preferable)
- Good communication & interaction skills with people on all levels in the organization
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org