Reference: DB 6817
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Overseeing the full finance function as regards delivery of income statements, balance sheets and cash-flow statements for the group of entities
- Report to the CEO and manage the Hoedspruit Office
- Reports to directors & producers.
- Calculating and processing payments to producers, managing and optimising supply chain.
- Responsible for accounting according to GAAP & APAC.
- Cash flow forecasts & managing a debtor book in access of R800 million.
- Budget management and management accounts.
- Payroll Admin
- Foreign currency management, forward cover and spot deals.
- Year-end audit preparation and drafting Annual Financial Statements (IFRS SME).
- Statutory returns (VAT, PAYE, DWT, CIPC returns, Workmen’s Comp).
- Company income taxes & Provisional taxes.
- Evaluating and improving systems and standard operating procedures.
- Critically evaluate existing processes and procedures with a view of proposing and implementing improvements to drive efficiency, accuracy and cost reduction
- SAIPA / SAICA / CIMA articles with 6 years post articles
- Relevant commercial experience within the fruit industry
- Exceptional understanding of IFRS for SME accounting principles
- Advanced excel experience
- Paltrack’s Palbroker export system (advantage)
- Proven ability to analyse and interpret large data sets as well as stand back and make recommendations from analysis
- IT savvy and systems oriented
- Experienced with legal agreements (interpretation and implementation)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org