Reference: 5986 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Monthly reporting to both internal and external stakeholders on financial results and cash flows
- Prepare project cash flows
- Assist in the implementation and continuous monitoring of the inventory costing process
- Monitor and streamline the working capital cycle of the Group
- Assist the CEO in the day to day running of the business as required
- Act as a link between the operational and financial aspects of the Group
- Partake in analysing and making investment and financing decisions
- Preparing quarterly forecasts
- Prepare actual versus budget information and provide analysis
- Monthly closing and reconciliations for Group companies
- Review SARS income tax, VAT and PAYE reconciliations
- Prepare payment requisitions and monitor payment process with bank
- Any other day to day duties expected of the Financial Manager
- CA(SA) or similar
- 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment or similar
- Experience in executing an appropriate inventory costing system
- Excel, Word, Pastel
- Inventory costing experience
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com