Reference: 6017 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- To manage the financial department according to sound financial systems, practices and processes that are compliant with relevant legislation and meet principles of international best practices and will allow the organisation to achieve its strategic financial objective.
- Deputising in the absence of the general manager and providing assistance with all information pertaining to the well-being of the company. Setting strategy for execution and monitoring together with the general manager
- Manage financial and administrative team
- Overall responsibility for timely and accurate accounting
- Provide value adding analysis on operations
- Management accounts
- Prepare annual budgets
- Co-ordination with external auditors
- Daily payments review
- Statutory compliance
- Leadership / management of staff
- CA (SA)
- 5 years’ in agricultural industry
- Thorough working and accounting knowledge of SAFEX
- Thorough working knowledge of production processes
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org