Reference: 6118 SJ
Consultant: Soné Johnson
- Review and manage debtor and creditor control
- Review accounting records and monthly reconciliations of all accounts
- Monthly statutory returns including VAT and EMP201’s
- Assisting with EMP 501 returns
- Review and submission of monthly excise returns
- Control monthly stock takes and capture in Ezywine
- All payroll functions incl. payslips, employee files, leave control
- Processing and making of weekly payments and perform money transfers (incl. salaries, fortnight and monthly)
- Making of forex payments and accepting of forex incoming funds
- Petty cash control, arranging change for Tasting Room
- Prepare monthly reports, budget vs actual, income statement and balance sheet, cash flow forecasts.
- Preparing and managing of annual budgets and cash flow budgets
- Monitor financial details to ensure that legal requirements are met
- Maintain fixed asset register, depreciation control
- Monitor and review all processing to the subsidiary and general ledgers, including adjusting entries. Review of current accounting systems and procedures to identify areas of improvement. Where appropriate develop and implement new systems.
- Prepare audit file
- Office admin and ad hoc tasks
- IT support and server backups
- Accounting qualification essential
- Articles preferred – SAIPA or SAICA but not essential
- Own Vehicle and valid drivers
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com