Consultant: Carina de Swardt
The successful candidate will ensure independent and accurate accounting and operational reporting to offer support the Company’s farming operations.
- Execute usual accounting functions, which include operating the general ledger system and monthly close responsibilities.
- Ensure accurate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses, including per hectare analysis and comparisons to budgets.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations per commodity.
- Prepare farmer reconciliations and profitability analysis and reconciliations.
- Inventory control.
- Co-ordination pivot between farming operational and accounting teams.
- Preparation of operational reports in support to Farming Manager.
- Compile daily PNL Report.
- Review trade position accuracy.
- Preparation for internal and external audits.
- Improvements to procedures and data integrity.
- Any adhoc duties that may arise from time-to-time.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Preference will be given to individuals with exposure to the agriculture industry.
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience.
- Computer skills with proficiency in accounting software and Excel.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com