Consultant: Soné Johnson
A business based in Camps Bay is looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyse everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Full accounting function up to Balance Sheets.
- Processing journals in Sage Evolution.
- Compiling of monthly Financial Reporting Pack.
- Periodic float checks.
- Assist and liaise with auditors at financial year-end.
- Stock control assistance.
- Attend monthly stock take.
- Yield management: minimise costs and maximise profits.
- Ensure all financial controls are followed by staff.
- Provide financial management support to all departments.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Financial Management certificate or diploma.
- Advanced Excel skills essential.
- Opera experience is advantageous.
- Experience on Sage Evolution or similar accounting software is essential.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org