Reference: 5154 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Responsible for providing financial management support and advice (typically in the form of financial reports, cost control & financial trends and ratio’s) to stakeholders of the OPCO, in order to enable them to make sound business decisions.
- Assume the primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, managing and controlling all financial-related activities within the OPCO.
- Ensures financial practices and information are in line with company policy and all statutory legislation & regulations.
- BCom or equivalent essential
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a management position within Accounting or Finance
- Hospitality & Tourism Industry experience beneficial
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Advanced Financial Accounting Systems knowledge (SAGE Partner or Evolution)
- Sound OPERA knowledge
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com