Reference: 5155 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Responsible for providing financial management support and advice to stakeholders in VNL Group, in order to enable them to make sound business decisions. Assume the primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, managing and controlling financial-related activities within Hospitality and other business units under management. Ensures financial practices and information are in line with company policy and all statutory legislation & regulations.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts & Financial Reporting
- Cost Analysis & Control
- Tax Compliance
- Treasury Function
- Group Procurement
- Payroll (VIP)
- Stock Control
- Budgeting & Budgetary Control
- External Audit & Preparation of Annual Financial Statements (AFS)
- Leadership and Management
- Relationship Building
- BCom Hons with articles or equivalent essential
- CIMA, CA(SA) preferable
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a management position within Accounting or Finance
- Hospitality & Tourism Industry experience beneficial
- Advance MS Office knowledge
- Advance Financial Accounting Systems knowledge (SAGE Partner or Evolution)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com