Reference: 4992 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Manage relationship with outsourced finance back-office
- Assess current processes, research best practice and technology available in specific area, get buy-in from CFO, drive implementation pro-actively and independently
- Managing the service costs and quotes system of the company
- Managing special projects for the CFO
- Finance-“link” between the CFO and the different teams in the business
- Driving all processes in the company to adopt automation, best practice and technology
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting or cost accounting
- An honours degree and completion of articles at an accounting or cost accounting firm will be an advantage
- A desire to make a significant difference in a small and dynamic team
- Team player with leadership abilities
- Interest in business, entrepreneurship and building companies in general
- Organised and neat, Computer literate (MS Office), enjoy working in excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest and passion to learn and understand the operations of the company, the costs in each team and the impact of each team on the finances of the company
- Interest and passion to research the technology available to improve the controls and profitability of the company.
- Willingness to support other team members, even if not finance related support
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org