Reference: 4382 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- The Financial Management Reporting Accountant will be responsible for including but not limited to the application, maintenance, and group reporting of accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements, and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures are maintained and put in place to minimize business risk through sensitivity analysis on operational performance and demonstrating financial and business acumen in supporting decision making in the business.
- Develop account reconciliations, journal entries, data compilation and analyses ensuring accuracy and timely delivery.
- Develop regular financial statements, prepare special projects and perform analysis for senior management.
- Completed BCom Financial Accounting Degree;
- Completed CIMA qualification with proof of CIMA membership
- Expert MS Excel skills essential (Pivot tables, Data Management, V-Lookup, H-Lookup, Macros, etc.)
- ACCPAC experience essential
- 5-8 years’ financial management reporting up to trial balance experience (within a medium to large enterprise) with a manufacturing background is essential;
- Strategic Thinker with Exceptional Communication, Leadership, and Mentoring Skills;
- Proven success with Stakeholder engagement with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to facilitate dialogue, decisions, and action across a wide stakeholder spectrum, including those who are not financially minded;
- Position will require extensive interaction and involvement within operations and must have the ability to create meaningful relationships at all levels across branches nationally;
- Excellent attention to detail, strong analytical skills and ability to multi-task
- The successful candidate must be comfortable to drive change and display a vibrant, driven and energetic personality.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org