Reference: 4264 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Management of the finance department and staff.
- Strategically plan and design an annual operations budget to ensure achievability and sustainability of operations for all factory divisions in alignment with company’s financial targets.
- Forecast and budget for the sustainability of the company in accordance with strategic operational targets.
- Implement, manage and control operational annual budget on a monthly, weekly and daily basis in accordance with strategically set targets.
- Interpret the company’s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities.
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement.
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput.
- Feedback and report monthly, weekly and daily achieved targets to the relevant divisional heads.
- Analyse production statistics of operational performance and make recommendations.
- Research, present, propose and implement financial best practices for all divisions
- Implement, manage and maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Manage the operations of the financial division that covers the full spectrum of financial operations on a monthly, weekly and daily basis.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Maintain banking relationships.
- Assist in determining the company’s proper capital structure.
- Arrange for equity and debt financing.
- Design, Implement and manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances.
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company.
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meet predetermined price goals.
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing.
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management.
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis.
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
- Oversee the extension of credit to customers.
- Newly qualified CA
- SAGE X3
- Pastel Salary/wage system
- Fast React Planning System
- MS Office
How to Apply:
- Forward your comprehensive CV to Exceed Human Resource Consultants on email@example.com
- If you are already registered – please forward your CV with the relevant reference number to the consultant you are at present registered with in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the exclusive right to conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants, who have received no feedback within 30 days of the closing date, must please accept their application as unsuccessful
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org