Reference: 4944 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Reporting to the Financial Manager, the Financial Planning, Analyst and Projects Accountant (FP&A) works closely with senior management to increase a company’s efficiency and profitability by assisting with the formulation of both the medium and long-term financial plan.
- Working closely with the leadership team to formulate the business’s medium to long term financial and strategic plan
- Work with Business Unit heads to build their annual budgets and forecasts
- Producing models to project long term growth and determine the impacting business factors
- Delivery of competitor analysis, market trends and associated commentary to the Leadership team
- Analysing financial and operational results to better understand company performance
- Utilising BI tools to delivery meaningful insights into business performance
- Communicate to senior management the reasons behind the product/department performance and results
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary on cost centre results
- Reviewing operations and recommending new productivity or cost saving initiatives
- Preparing business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
- Reviewing existing processes and procedures to develop recommendations for improvement efforts
- Evaluating previous budgets, expenditures to develop and implement future budgets
- Communicating results and recommendations to senior management for improvements that will lead to cost reduction, revenue generation and streamlining operations
- Provide insights to senior management around financial modelling, forecasts and profitability
- Managing a Financial and Business Analyst
- Detailed daily cash flow forecasting
- Preparing various monthly, quarterly and yearly reports
- Manage various ad hoc projects
- Assistance with yearly audits and annual financial statements
- Assistance with provisional and final taxation calculations
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant analytical experience
- Significant analytical skillset, including the utilisation of BI and reporting tools
- Strong quantitative abilities
- Able to solve complex problems
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build relationships
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- High level of commercial acumen
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages
- Professional qualification such as CA or CFA
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org