Reference: 4358 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Effectively manage the business operations of the office with particular emphasis on the delivery of data support in a cost effective and productive manner.
- Co-ordinate the effective management of the office with astute personnel recruitment and leadership to enhance the value of the office to the global business.
- A particular focus is required on human resources, information technology, work process and team management and general office effectiveness.
- Assume the position of General Office Manager without alienation of the existing staff and rapidly assume managerial responsibility
- Understand or formulate overall operational, productivity goals and objectives and devise as well as implement strategies that support these goals and objectives
- To effect the motivation, cooperation, team integration and performance optimisation through effective people management
- To assume responsibility for SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environment and Quality) and manage the implementation of all corporate quality systems.
- Manage the operational efficiency of the business, optimise service to the global business and ensure the delivery on client service level arrangements
- Oversee the attainment of financial objectives of the business through cost containment
- Oversee the management of equipment, processes and expansion requirementsin line with the company’s current needs and growth objectives
- Ensure the efficient and effect use of human resources, equipment and materials
- Direct cross-functional project teams and facilitate collaboration to implement key initiatives into the organization as well as maintain a high level of motivation and cooperation through the effective management of people
- Lead process innovation and systems improvements aimed at enhancing client service and improved cost effectiveness
- A relevant undergraduate qualification
- A qualification in management or an MBA would be preferable but not essential
- At least five years’ experience in the management of administration and service activities
- Experience of building, developing and leading high calibre teams and implementing team management by clearly defined goals, strategies and objectives
- The ability to communicate and operate effectively across local cultures to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Experience in the management of a financial budget, understand key financial drivers and a working knowledge of internal control systems
- Experience in general office management and in providing a technology base that is enabling and effective in achieving the company’s objectives
- Display effective negotiation experience with company stakeholders and staff
- Experience in driving safety initiatives and creating a safe and secure working environment
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com