Consultant: Dorei Barnes
A leading fruit supplier has a vacancy for a Group Accountant
- Monthly reporting, planning, budgeting and taxation
- Systems management
- Treasury and group finance management
- Insurance management
- Annual Budgets and Financial Statements
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- BComm or similar accounting degree
- CA (SA) or similar
- Three to five years’ post article experience, preferably within a Group environment with exposure to consolidations, treasury and taxation functions
- Good IFRS technical knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal relationships and communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Strong analytical, organisation, planning and project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Show initiative while remaining adaptable and flexible
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org