Consultant: Christa Mostert
A company in the agricultural industry has a vacancy for a Group Accountant.
- The Group Accountant will be responsible for the financial management team of the Company and support the financial departments of the Group Companies to ensure compliance with standards and policies.
- This position must implement and ensure compliance with proper financial control systems within the Company and Group Companies in order to improve effectiveness and mitigate risks.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience (articles + 2 years’ work experience)
- Relevant Honors Degree in Financial Management
- Displays skills in effective planning and organisation
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal
- Advanced analytical and financial acumen
- Ability to recognise business opportunities and act upon them
- Must be a team player
- Must have integrity
- Must have attention to detail and be investigative
- Ability to manage complete projects from start to finish
- Ability to develop business plans relating to projects
- Confidentiality and exceptional discretionary skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org