Reference: 5667 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Responsible for the accounting and management accounts of entities within the group.
- Responsible for business analytics within the group.
- Monitor actual expenses against the approved budget and identify variances, and the compilation of monthly management reports.
- Ensure that all balance sheet reconciliations are produced on an accurate and timely basis to include bank reconciliations, debtors, creditors and inter-company account.
- Fulfil some group level accounting functions as required.
- Develop annual budgets in collaboration with the Group Financial Manager and business unit heads.
- Assist with annual audit process.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements relating to financial control, financial management, accounting and tax.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to finance policies, procedures and systems across all teams.
- Newly qualified CA (SA)
- Completed articles
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge (pivot tables, vlookups etc)
- Knowledge of cloud based accounting (Zoho) would be an advantage
- Highly numerate and able to analyse statistical information and interpret financial data to produce reports which can be understood by non-financial colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Computer literate; fully conversant with the current uses of information technology in the workplace and uses IT as a management tool (good knowledge in Word / Excel and Power Point).
- Ability to work with data extracts from multiple data sources to compile financial analysis reports.
- Ability to work well with others and take initiative.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org