Reference: 6097 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- The key purpose is to provide, accurate, timely and relevant statutory reporting and management information to ensure management meet statutory requirements and achieve strategic business goals
- Management of 3 accountants
- Managing the corporate month end accounting process
- Preparation of the monthly management reports
- Preparation of the Group consolidated financial statements
- Consolidation of the Group budget for the management reporting pack
- Preparation of the Board reporting pack
- Liaising with the external Auditors
- Supervising junior accounting staff
- Ensuring systems function correctly
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Finance (BComm Acc/Financial Management).
- Completed SAIPA articles
- 2 years relevant experience
- Excellent management potential
- Excellent communication skills both English and Afrikaans
- Detail orientated
- Must have a good understanding of cash flow and cash flow management.
- Excellent computer skills (Xero is an advantage)
- Own transport with valid driver’s licence
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org